|Valid untillong term effective
||Latest update2013-01-15 16:46
cnc wire cut edm machine
DKM400FZ-5 Main technology index, parameter.
Worktable travel/X,Y travel(mm) 400X500
Worktable loading(kg) 500
Guide-way structure linear guide-way from Hiwin Technologies Corporation, Taiwan
Machining thickness max 400mm
Repetition(five times) positioning precision +-0.001mm
General machining precision 0.010mm ((multi-cut)
The best roughness Ra after four time cut Ra1.0m (machining efficiency 40mm2/min)
Electrode wire running speed 0.8m/s---12m/s(manual or auto-adjust)
Max Machining speed 150mm2/min
Normal Working machining speed (one time cut) 100mm2/min
Wire diameter 0.18---0.25
Wire type Molybdenum
6. Key technology: Pixie II-become easy to produce mould
Pixie II is an easy to produce mould Intelligent High Frequency Power supply System. This is top advantaged & unique in China.
What an operator need to do is on the displayer, select the options of Material, Thickness and Ra value, the rest will be operated and controlled automatically by the Pixie II:
1. The discharge parameter is intelligentized: The Pixie II will automatically select the best fitting parameters from the expert database.
2. Number of times of cutting is intelligentized: The number of cutting times will be automatically decided by the Pixie according to the selected parameters.
3. The processing allowance is intelligentized: The Pixie II will automatically determine each processing allowance and list it in a form for your reference.
4. Cutting follow-up procedure is intelligentized: According to different parameters, the Pixie II will automatically select the best follow-up frequency.
5. The diagnosis of short-circuit is intelligentized: The Pixie II may diagnose in advance on short-circuit conditions and prior to the short circuit taken place, take control and follow up with the frequency, completely eliminate any possibility of short circuit.
6. The control of electrode thread rate is intelligentized: The Pixie II may automatically determine the running speed of the electrode thread according to the different energies consumed in each cutting.