Feeding rack encloses horses and ensures horse safety
Horse panel feeding rack, also known as modular feed barrier, is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel tubing shaped in round pipes and oval pipes. The feeding racks are designed with vertically welded pipes. They provide horses with enough space to eat hay without crowding.
- Unique design. The vertical rail can be single welded, three-rail welded or four-rail welded.
- Feed horses in order. The feeding racks provide enough space for horses to extend necks for eating hay in case that horses crowd together to cause crowd.
- Set a stable position. The installation of horse panel racks enables each horse to have a permanent position. It prevents horses fighting for eating hay.
- Maintain clean environment. Horse panel feeding racks separate the hay from horse manure so that the hay are not tramped and the stable is clean.
- Sturdy structure. Sturdy frames are constructed of heavy duty steel tubing for higher stability.
- Long service life. Horse panel feeding racks are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, which can resist rust or corrosion and maintain a long life.
- Various height. The height of horse panel feeding racks can be adjustable according to the height of horses.
- Material: hot-dipped galvanized steel tubing.
- Pipe shape: round pipe, oval pipe.
- Height: 1.5m - 2.0m.
- Length: 1.0m - 4.0m.
- Pipe diameter: 42mm - 48mm.
- Weight: 20kg per panel.
- Each vertical pipe spacing: 60mm.
- Accessories: screws, nuts, clamps.
- Packing: packed in water-proof plastic bags then into carton or bulks.
Horse panel feeding racks are mainly use for farmland stables.